Let’s get ready to cast your vote: vBlog 2015

Reading Time: < 1 minute Like the years before Eric Siebert of vSphere-Land.com is opening the annual vBlog voting for 2015 (http://vsphere-land.com/news/voting-now-open-for-the-2015-top-vmware-virtualization-blogs.html). This year Infinio is the sponsor and the top 50 is going to receive a special custom commemorative coin. All the blogs that are listed on vLaunchpad are on the ballot for the general voting. The top vBlog voting … Continue reading »Let’s get ready to cast your vote: vBlog 2015

Community Survey: Project VRC State of the VDI and SBC union 2015

Reading Time: 2 minutes Once in a while a request comes to my e-mail box with content to be included on my blog. This time it is Ruben Spruijt (@rspruijt) and Jeroen van de Kamp (@thejeroen) contacting about their project VRC ‘State of the VDI and SBC union’ community survey for this year. As the community is an important … Continue reading »Community Survey: Project VRC State of the VDI and SBC union 2015

Let’s get ready to rumble – voting for the 2014 top VMware & virtualization blogs is open!

Reading Time: 2 minutes Eric Siebert (@ericsiebert) from vsphere-land.com yesterday opened this years voting for the 2014 top VMware & virtualization blogs. There are some plus 300 blogs participating on this years ballot. And new for this year is some great prize giveaways courtesy of Veeam. A lot changed from the 2008 beginning to this years voting. You can … Continue reading »Let’s get ready to rumble – voting for the 2014 top VMware & virtualization blogs is open!

Being part of Nutanix blogger session and opening of EMEA HQ

Reading Time: 3 minutes On februari the 18th I, together with other bloggers from the Netherlands (the netherlands as a whole, not just one country), was invited to an informal Nutanix blogger session. One plus one is that I should make a blog about that. At this session we were updated on the Nutanix EMEA HQ opening and strategy … Continue reading »Being part of Nutanix blogger session and opening of EMEA HQ

Note to myself and my (finished) VCAP5-DCD exam experience

Reading Time: 6 minutes One of my objectives for this year is to pass the VCAP5-DCD exam and get certified in data center design. Seeing that the year is almost finished I have to put some actions to my words. I already did that by the way, I followed the VMware vSphere Design Workshop earlier this year (so preparations … Continue reading »Note to myself and my (finished) VCAP5-DCD exam experience